You just receive one of Eliana Fragrance gorgeously made scented candles. Yay, congratulations Princess!
1. How do I care for my candle?
See Candle Care & Safety page.
2. Why is my candle smoking.
Eliana Fragrance candles are usually smoke-free. However, any candle, regardless of the brand, has the potential to produce smoke and soot if not cared for properly.
To help fix the smoke issue:
- Do not place your candles in a drafty area as the draft can cause the flame to produce smoke.
- Do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
For more tips see Candle Care & Safety.
3. Why is the wax drowning out the wick?
Burn your Eliana Fragrance scented candle long enough to achieve a full melt pool. Every time you light your candle ensure that all of the wax on the top of the candle is melted before putting out the flame.
4. Why does my candle have a lumpy top?
Remember that we are dealing with mostly natural ingredients, and mother nature sometimes gives us a hard time. The season and humidity can play a big role in how your candle looks.
It does not affect the performance of your candle and is something that you shouldn’t stress over.
5. Why do I see white spot on my candle?
Occasionally, you may notice some white spots on the surface of your candle. All soy waxes frost to some degree and is a sign that you are using 100% natural soy wax.
This is purely cosmetic and will not affect the way that your Eliana Fragrance candle burns and fills your room with its delighted aroma. It happens because soy wax is more temperature sensitive than other types of wax and when the candles are exposed to cold, the wax can form little white spots.
6. Do you do custom candles for weddings?
Yes we do. We require at least 4 weeks advance notice.
7. Do you do corporate gifts?
Absolutely! Depending on the volume of the order, we require at least 4 weeks advance notice.
If you have any additional questions or inquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.