How To Care For Your Eliana Fragrance Candles
Whether or not you are using candles indoor or outdoor, it is important to take safety measures to ensure you get the best experience from our candles.
Here are a few tips:
1. When you first light your candle, ensure it burns until the top layer is liquid wax from edge to edge of the jar before extinguishing the flame. This will prevent the wax from burning unevenly after every subsequent use.
2. Do not burn your Eliana Fragrance scented candle for less than 1 hour and not for more than 4 hours at a time.
3. Always keep the wick centered by repositioning it vertically before the wax cools completely and becomes solid.
4. Ensure to trim it to 1/4 inch after every burn and before relighting for a controlled flame and to prevent soot stains from forming on the glass.
Ensure to follow these safety measures:
1. Ensure the candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface when lit so as to prevent glass from breaking and to protect underlying surfaces from damage.
2. Keep burning candles away from drafty areas such as a hallway, near a window or by a fireplace and air currents to ensure they burn evenly.
3. Never burn your candle near anything that can catch fire such as bedding, paper, books, furniture, etc. Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
4. Never move a burning candle and always keep them within sight.
5. Do not extinguish candles with water as this can cause glass jars to break. Neither should you extinguish candles using lids.
6. Extinguish the flame of a candle when only 1/2 inch of wax remains. This will help prevent the glass containers from cracking or breaking.
1. Whenever possible, keep Eliana Fragrance candles in a room temperature place as heat and cold have a negative impact on the fragrance and colour of candles.
2. Candle burning time may vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and the weather may affect each candle burning time.
3. When not in use, always keep candles covered to avoid dust accumulation.
If you have any additional questions or inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com.