Regardless of whether you are using candles indoor or outdoor, it is important to
take safety measures to ensure you get the best experience from our candles.
Here are a few tips to help you enjoy every moment of your Eliana Fragrance scented candle safely:
- Ensure the candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface when lit so as to prevent glass from breaking and to protect underlying surfaces from damage.
- When you first light your candle, ensure it burns until the top layer is liquid wax from edge to edge of the jar. This will prevent the wax from burning unevenly after every subsequent use.
- Do not burn your Eliana Fragrance scented candle for less than 1 hour and not for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep burning candles away from drafty areas such as a hallway, near a window or by a fireplace and air currents to ensure they burn evenly.
- Never burn your candle near anything that can catch fire such as bedding, paper, books, furniture, etc.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never move a burning candle and always keep them within sight.
- Do not extinguish candles with water as this can cause glass jars to break. Neither should you extinguish candles using lids.
- Always keep the wick centered by repositioning it vertically before the wax cools completely and becomes solid.
- Ensure to trim it to 1/4 inch after every burn and before relighting for a controlled flame and to prevent sooting.
- Extinguish the flame of a candle when only 1/2 inch of wax remains. This will help prevent the glass containers from cracking or breaking.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR ELIANA FRAGRANCE CANDLES?
- Keep the wick properly trimmed so as to prevent soot stains from forming on the glass
- Keep candles free from flammable materials and do not pour any liquid into them
- Candle burning time may vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and the weather may affect each candle burning time
- When not in use, always keep candles covered to avoid dust accumulation
- Whenever possible keep Eliana Fragrance candles in a room temperature place as heat and cold have a negative impact on the fragrance and colour of candles
If you have any additional questions or inquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.